Happy Easter Sunday Everyone…
I have two cards to share with you today, one that I made last night and one that I made this morning..
First up we have the Easter Butterfly..
This card comprises of a few mats and layers, some distress inking and some water colour splodges..
Next up is the card I made this morning, and it features the wee dug* (*scottish for dog) ;-) that I used last week
This card features a water coloured background in stripes with Distress inks in Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers.. love how this turned out! Might have to make some more backgrounds in different colourways!
That’s all for now… I should be back later with Shabby Sunday #13 .. which will be the last in the current series, it is time for a change, and change is good :-)
As always, thanks for stopping by..
The Sun is shining, the skies and blue, the birds are singing and …. Life is Good!
there is also a wee youtube time lapse video for this card, I am finding it easier to upload video’s these days, since we had new F/Optic Broadband installed, normally it would take me 4 hours to upload a 15 min video… now it takes minutes :)
so the supplies list for this card are :-
- Crumb Cake Cardstock from Stampin Up
- Reddy pink textured cardstock from Bazzill
- Peachy pink & duck egg blue textured cardstock from DCWV
- MyMinds Eye 12 x 12 Glittered Patterned Paper “in Bloom”
- Clearly Besotted Scallop Edge Dies
- Studio Calico Wood Piece “Life is good”
- Stampin Up Linen Thread and Stampin Dimensionals
- Papermania Tea Party Paper Blooms
- Small piece of Muslin Fabric
for the envelope, I used the same patterned paper (leftovers) from the card and also a Spellbinders Scallop Edge Rectangle Die, a couple more of the paper blooms, muslin fabric and a wee pearl.
Today, I am entering a wee card into the CASE Study Challenge Blog, I am just getting into card challenges again to get my creativity flowing… I had a lot of fun creating the card for the challenge ..
This is the CASE Study
I took the following from the above case study…
- Due cut letters
- Pink / Red
and here is my card…
Supplies used :-
- Heavyweight white cardstock
- Daschund Die
- Clearly Besotted “Love” Die
- Clearly Besotted Furry Friends Stamp Set
- Pink Iridescent Sequins
- Zig 2 way glue Pen
- Hexagon Inlay Vellum
- Dylusions Fuschia and Pomegrante Ink Sprays
I dropped spots of ink over the Dacshund with the Dylusions sprays then sprayed once with water and dried with a heat gun, it gave the diecut a tie dyed feel,so when the card is closed, you can see it through the vellum..
as always, thanks for popping round..
Butterfly Birthday Card.
I needed to make a birthday card for tomorrow, plus it was also in the back of my mind that I really wanted to post a card for Jess’s Twitter Challenge this week… So here is my wee card, that ticks both boxes :-)
I have recorded a video for Youtube of the process from start to finish, which will be available to watch later today..
Supplies used :-
- Heavyweight White Cardstock for the base 12 x 4 when scored gives a 6 x 4 card
- Basic Grey Mint Julep 6 x 6 stack
- Crate Paper 6 x 6 stack
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey and Peacock Feathers
- Stampin Up Clear Button and dimensional adhesive
- Barbours Vintage Linen Thread
- SEI Berry Melody Embelishment pack – I used the white Tuile.
- Etsy Seller : Lavish Laces – Vintage Cotton Lace
- Invild Bolme Distress Tool
- Trimcraft Light Green Doily
- Zots extra large glue dots
- Clearly Besotted Stamps Say it in Style Stamp Set – I used the Happy Birthday Stamp
- DCWV Textured Cardstock in a very light green
I am loving being off on holiday this week… it is giving me the chance to participate in my favourite stamp company’s blog challenge!
The theme is “Spring” … what reminds me of springtime apart from beautiful flowers…. well… baby animals ;-) puppies, kittens, wee lambs and the like..
So for my take on the challenge I picked a spot of Puppy Love..
supplies used :-
- White Cardstock
- Spring Green Bazill textured cardstock
- Prima Life Stories 6 x 6 patterned paper (for the pup)
- Prima Say it in Pearls .. pale pink pearl for the pup’s dog tag
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Stampin Up Circle Dies and Dimensional Adhesive
- Clearly Besotted Furry Friends Stamp and Die Set
As always, thank you for popping round