How are you all today?
I’m still on holiday from work, so taking full advantage of my early morning crafting sessions whilst my other half has a long lay in (he’s on holiday too!)
A little altered notebook was my choice of craft today, and I also recorded the process of making this on video for my youtube channel.
- 1 x small notebook
- Paperartsy Acrylic Paints : Snowflake, Blush and Honeydew
- Paperartsy Grunge paste
- Wooden Heart
- Heidi Swapp Colorshine in Coral
- Stampendous Shabby White Embossing Enamel
A fun little project and so easy to create, I will be holding a workshop this Saturday in Edinburgh at Stampers Grove Craft Shop where we will be altering notebooks, by painting, distressing, inking, stamping and decorating them.
as always, thanks so much for popping round :-)
It’s Saturday, it’s sunny and it’s my other half’s birthday today… so today I have a masculine birthday card to share with you all.
My hubby loves fishing.. so I thought I better incorporate a wee fish into it somehow ;-) and I kept the colour scheme kinda neutral .. and seeing as i’m not that great at man cards, I think this one turned out not too bad at all.
The card dimensions are 7 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ and I made an envelope for it using the envelope punch board which and made one to 5″ x 8″ which fitted the card perfectly
Supplies used for the envelope :
- We r Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
- Crate Paper DIY Shop 12 x 12 Patterned paper stack
- Kraft Cardstock
- Mama Elephant Stitched Border Die set
- Frayed Burlap Distress Ink & Ink Blending tool
- Red Line Tape
Supplies list for the card :-
- Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers (for the inside sentiment on the card)
- White 300 gsm cardstock from Ross Papercraft
- Dienamics Star Stax
- Stampin Up Linen Thread
- Stampin Up Dark Brown Cardstock from the Neutrals pack
- Fancy Pants Etcetera 6 x 6 Patterned paper stack
- Stampin Up Early Expresso Ink
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Andy Skinner Retro Stamp Set No. ASCA5015
- Happy Birthday Stamp From Clearly Besotted Stamps
I hope you like today’s card.. hubby has opened it up now so I can blog about it now ;-)
I have another shaker card to share with you today, this one is using a few of the new craft supplies with I have bought recently and featured on my Youtube channel.
- White 300 gsm Cardstock from Ross Papercraft
- Hero Arts Ink : Soft Green, Soft Vanilla, Mint Julep & Ombre Green
- Phospherence Sequin Mix from Lucy’s Cards via Clearly Besotted Stamps
- Ink Blending Tool
- Lil’ Inker Double Stitched Square Dies
- Clearly Besotted Stamp set My Cup of Tea (discontinued)
- Memento Luxe Ink -Flanel Grey
- Double Sided Foam Tape
- Clear Plastic Packaging for the shaker window
There is a video of me making this card from start to finish over on youtube, and I can tell you it’s a long-un, I left in all my mistakes and bloopers too :-)
Thanks for popping round