I have been super busy over the last few days, making up card orders for work colleagues, my camera batteries packed in, so there were no pictures taken of the cards I made over the weekend
I managed to pick up some Lithium batteries this evening, so i’m back in action with the camera again YAY!!
Tonight’s card is super simple, it was a bit of an experiment that went rather well, I tested out, Do rub-ons stick to glossy cardstock and the asnwer is YES Phew!!!
Supplies List :-
- Light Pink Bazzill Textured Cardstock
- Dark Brown Cardstock
- Light Green Glossy Cardstock (I’m absolutely loving this colour right now)
- Cosmo Cricket Honey Pie Rub-ons
- Coral and light green chenille fibres from Creative Fibre Arts
- Corner Chomper
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
- Herma Tape Runner