Here’s my latest Project for Wild Orchid Crafts Youtube Design Team… a Little Love Bug Valentine Mini Album..
Making this book was a challenge as I had completely ran out of Scor tape and created the whole thing using wet glue.. the majority was Claudine Hellmuth Multi Medium in Matte, Collal Glue and my Hot Glue Gun!
Wild Orchid Crafts Products used :-
- EX-00020 20mm Red Tone Roses
- FM-000141 10mm Taupe Roses
- FM-000146 50 SEPIA BROWN MULBERRY PAPPER ROSES 10mm
- EX-00002 15mm Pink Tone Roses Set A
- LL-00029 2 Tone Leaves 20mm
- EM-00087 100 SILVER SMALL HOLOGRAM BUTTERFLY EMBELLISHMENTS
- BUD-013 100 OLD GOLD MULBERRY PAPER CLOSED ROSE BUDS – 4mm
- CR-00005 6 PINK CRYSTAL DROPS (Chandeliers) ON SILVER STEMS
- SP-00032 100 SELF ADHESIVE RHINESTONES – PINK
- SP-00005 60 MIXED PINK SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS (SET B) – 5mm
- WDE-001 12 WOODEN DOVE EMBELLISHMENTS
- GL-00002 Collall All Purpose Glue
- WDE-004 12 MIXED WOODEN CAT EMBELLISHMENTS
- FM-00082 50 PALE PEACH MULBERRY PAPPER ROSES 10mm
Other Products Used :-
- Sizzix Die Ornate Frame No. #656457
- Old Envelopes that I had lying around for ages (UIU)
- Soul Food Patterned Paper
- The Best of K & Co too Paper Pad
- Stampin Up Heart Punch Trio
- Claudine Hellmuth Multi Medium Matte
- Jump Rings, Silver Head Pins
- Swarovski Roundelle Crystals in Rose Pink
I used a binding technique “stack the deck” from Laura Dennison of Following the Paper Trail.. its a neat technique to try out.. I watched her Youtube video which provides clear instructions.
There is a Youtube Video showing this project.. the link to my YT channel can be found in the side bar..
a special thank you to Mitzi Curry for teaching me how to make bead charms tonight :-)