Ring a Ring a Roses
a pocket full of posies
atishoo atishoooo we all fall down
Goodness that wee rhymn was a blast from the past and a well loved game I played a looooong time ago when I was just a young lass!!
Tonight in the shed I finished off the card I started yesterday to go with the glassine bag I made (It got extra’s added to it too)!
So here is the finished card..
- Cardstock base is pink pirouette from Stampin Up
- My Minds Eye Patterned Paper think its lost and found pocket of posies
- Baby Pink pleated Silk Ribbon
- Digital Collage image from Etsy Seller : iralamijashop
- Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch
- 2 x Vintage Pink Buttons
- Linen Thread
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
I switched the peachy seam binding over for some light pink gingham ribbon, it ties in better with the gingham patterned paper and I also punched out a butterfly and gave it a bit of sparkle with some pink 3mm rhinestones :)