I took myself off to my shed tonight to try out my new copic markers, i bought 5 sketch markers in warm grey tones and one light pink to colour in my elephants, bunnies and hippos :)
- Bazzill salmony/coraly pink cardstock for the card base
- Mama Elephant stitched borders Die Set
- Lawn Fawn Year 4 Stamp & Die Set- Hippo Birdie to you
- Patterned Papers
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- White Stamping Cardstock (bought from the Ross Papercraft Show)
- Copic Sketch Markers : W00, W0, W02, W05 & E01
I hope to get up to my shed early~ish tomorrow and get started making christmas cards for an upcoming workshop for Stampers Grove and also to make another post it note holder :)
As always, thanks for popping round
Halloween Apothecary Jars..
I made another couple of apothecary jars today.. with the inspiration taken from some that I had seen over on pinterest.
So I now have some Wing of bat and eye of newt to keep the snake oil company :)
The lid on the Wing of Bat Jar is made from an old ribbon reel and wee stones out of my driveway ;)
The eye of newt jar stopper is made from layered greyboard and a wooden drawer handle
Hope you like the additional apothecary jars made today,
As always, thanks for popping round
This will be blog post 1 of 2 today… I have been making lots of bits n bobs in my wee shed today
First I made a card.. I was at a craft show in Edinburgh yesterday and picked up some gorgeous white pearl cardstock from the Ross Papercraft guys stand, and also stocked up on more cardstock whilst I was there..
Supplies List :-
- White Pearl cardstock
- Tim Holtz Tissue Tape
- Becky Higgins Project Life 6 x 6 patterned paper (centre sentiment)
- Wooden & shape from Studio Calico
- Stardust Stickles
- My Minds Eye Enamel Dots
- Scripty Layer was a 12 x 12 stack I picked up in TK Maxx from Me and My Big Ideas
I love how this wee card turned out, as always, thanks for popping round and I will see you shortly with blog post #2
I spied these over on Pinterest sometime ago and have been “dying” to try making some ever since… scuse’ the pun ;)
Halloween Apothecary Jars! …How fab are these!
All you need to make one is an old vitamin tub, I will be asking everyone at work tomorrow to save me their old tubs and bottles so I can make some more.. after all Halloween is just around the corner!
I will do another blog post soon with details of an upcoming workshop where you can make these with me.
As always, thanks for popping round.
I made some post it note holders in my shed today ..
I made two different kinds, the first one has space for a mini gel pen, I don’t have any yet, so I used a micron pen until I get some..
The second type is an easel post it holder, you can decorate these as elaborate as you wish, I kept my two simple …
I used a wooden frame and painted it white and framed it onto a nice wee saying
I love the sentiment on this one…. A Laugh is a Smile that bursts
That’s me for the night :) as always, thanks for popping round
The thought occurred to me the other day that I have not made a card in a while or shared one here on the blog!
I had set myself a wee challenge to start using the Stampin Up Stamp Sets that I buy regularly and never get a chance to use.. so the first set I picked was the Kinda Eclectic Set, now I have a confession, I made these cards about 3 weeks ago-ish and didn’t blog them… so here they are…
supplies list :-
- Stampin up Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Cardstock from the Rainbow Pack for the Base
- Pink Bazill Textured Cardstock
- White Cardstock from the Ross Papercraft Show
- Pink Gingham Patterned Paper
- Tim Holtz Chit Chat Self Adhesive Stickers
- Stampin Up Inks in : Crisp Cantaloupe, Gumball Green & Crumb Cake
- Dimensional Adhesive
- Papermania 2mm Rhinestones
If you are interested in stampin up products, I have a link in the sidebar to my crafty friend Helen Anderson who I buy my stampin up goodies from >>>>>
I hope you like the cards, and as always thanks so much for popping round