After the marathon run in blog posts today, I almost forgot to share the watercolour cards I made this afternoon…
I used the Rose Blush stamp from Indigoblu, along with distress markers Barn Door, Ripe Persimmon, Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry, spun Sugar, and scattered straw .. some water and a Koi water brush.
As always.. thank you for popping round
Just sharing another couple of projects that I made for my Demonstrations for Indigoblu..
I have a set of 3 x nesting oval boxes and have decorated the large and smaller of the 3… hope to complete the 3rd one next weekend when I travel up to Inverness next weekend for another Demo.
First up is the Large Oval Box..
Indigoblu products used :-
- White Gee-Soo good gesso
- Megaflake : Sheffield Steel
- Flitterglu Kit
- Pink Iced Gem English Cottage Acrylic Paint
- Peppermint Tea English Cottage Acrylic Paint
- Vintage Flourish Dinkie Stamp
- Gold Line Artist Brush (these are fab!)
to finish the box I embelished the top with some mulberry chrysanthemums and sweetheart blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts.
next we have the smallest of the trio of boxes…
I used the gorgeous Banana custard acrylic paint along with some winter dawn megaflake… this wee box is just too cute for its own good!
Indugoblu products used:-
- Banana custard English Cottage Acrylic Paint
- Gee-sso good white gesso
- winter dawn mega flake
- flitterglu kit
- Vintage flourish stamp
I also used some of the decoupage papers I bought yesterday and the box is topped off with some Prima Athena flowers..
thanks so much for popping round
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush!…
Here is a little altered wooden birdhouse, I loved it so much I bought 3 of them yesterday when I was down in Kelso!
Indigoblu Supplies used :-
- Black Gee-so Good Gesso
- Megaflake : Royal Peacock
- Flitterglu Kit
- Derwent battery operated eraser (these are fab and everyone should have one!)
Other Supplies used :-
- Wooden Bird House, Decoupage Paper and glue from Strikes/Klondyke Garden Centre Kelso
- Grunge Paste
- Distress Inks : Squeezed Lemonade, Gathered Twigs and Mowed Lawn
- Glossy accents
- Dots Stencil
I thought that I had ruined the look of the bird house by adding the texture paste, so I asked my hubby for his opinion,… he said it looked fine, and looked like the birds had poo’d down the front of the house!! typical lol
Thanks for popping round
Happy Sunday everyone, hope you have all had a wonderful weekend!
I had the best day ever yesterday when I traveled down to Kelso in the Scottish borders to do a demonstration for Indigoblu and their fabulous products.
I left some of my samples with the craft shop and needed to make some more to take with me next weekend, when I travel up to Inverness for another demo :)
I made two of these cards last night, both using distress inks and stains, one using mostly Salty Ocean and the other Peacock feathers, I have a picture below of the two cards side by side for comparison.
Left Salty Ocean and Right Peacock Feathers
supplies list :-
- Card base is Pool Party from Stampin Up
- Indigoblu black cardstock
- Daler Rowney Watercolour postcard cardstock
- Indigoblu Under the Sea Stamp Set
- Distress Markers (various to colour the fish fins and tails)
- Distress Ink Pads : Peacock feathers and salty ocean
- Distress Stains : Stormy Sky, Broken China
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Wink of Stella Clear Pen
- Indigoblu Flitterglu kit
- Indigoblu Royal Peacock Megaflakes
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
- Pinflair Gel Glue
Just a wee word of warning… I have several blog posts today and this is the first of many ;-)
As always, thanks for your support and for poppinground
Evening all… :-)
It’s almost the weekend… can you feel it ?
I have a real busy weekend ahead… I have a demonstration for Indigoblu at the Mayfield Garden Centre in Kelso on Saturday, so in preparation for this I made a wee project/table decoration …
This is a paper mache “I” and I also have a “B” … for Indigoblu .. I think they will look nice, bright and eyecatching for my wee demo table
supplies used :-
As always, thanks for popping round
I was asked to make a retirement card for someone at work who is leaving at the end of June… and I thought rather than making a “big” card, I would do something a wee bit different and make a retirement book, where there will be loads of space for everyone to write a wee message :)
The book measures 6″ x 4″ .. and I will be making a card stock envelope/box for it tomorrow evening, with the We r memory keepers envelope punch board, so if you are around at 7pm GMT i will be over on Ustream making it live.
- 2 x pieces of 6 x 4 greyboard/chipboard
- 1 x sheet of 12 x 12 patterned paper
- Chipboard Letters
- Promarker or Copic Markers to colour the letters – I used Peach Promarker
- Bind it All Machine
- Pink half inch “O” Wire
- Vintage Cream cardstocky paper for the inside (it is thicker than paper but thinner than cardstock) ;-)
- Stampin up dimensional adhesive
- Scortape – lots of :)
as always, thanks for popping round
See you tomorrow!
Pop Up Cards… :)
I attended an all day workshop yesterday at Stampers Grove with Yvonne and it was fab!..
The first thing we made were pop up cards, I made the one below, then today made a 70th card today as a sample for my demo table next saturday..
and here is the card I made today..
70th card supplies used :-
- Indigoblu Megaflake Winter Dawn
- Indigoblu Megaflake Sheffield Steel
- Indigoblu Flitterglue Starter Kit
- White Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Indigoblu Numbers Stamp Set
- Indigoblu Vintage Flourish Stamp Set
- Silver and Green Rhinestones
- Indigoblu Alter Ego Florals
as always, thanks for popping round and see you all next week with some more projects :)