Happy Sunday everyone, hope you have all had a wonderful weekend!
I had the best day ever yesterday when I traveled down to Kelso in the Scottish borders to do a demonstration for Indigoblu and their fabulous products.
I left some of my samples with the craft shop and needed to make some more to take with me next weekend, when I travel up to Inverness for another demo :)
I made two of these cards last night, both using distress inks and stains, one using mostly Salty Ocean and the other Peacock feathers, I have a picture below of the two cards side by side for comparison.
Left Salty Ocean and Right Peacock Feathers
supplies list :-
- Card base is Pool Party from Stampin Up
- Indigoblu black cardstock
- Daler Rowney Watercolour postcard cardstock
- Indigoblu Under the Sea Stamp Set
- Distress Markers (various to colour the fish fins and tails)
- Distress Ink Pads : Peacock feathers and salty ocean
- Distress Stains : Stormy Sky, Broken China
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Wink of Stella Clear Pen
- Indigoblu Flitterglu kit
- Indigoblu Royal Peacock Megaflakes
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
- Pinflair Gel Glue
Just a wee word of warning… I have several blog posts today and this is the first of many ;-)
As always, thanks for your support and for poppinground