Christmas cards already….. surely not?
I did, not only did I make a christmas card, I recorded a tutorial for it too for Youtube …. keen or what!
Here she is…
supplies list :-
- Heavyweight white cardstock for the base 13″ x 4″ scored at 6.25″
- Maja Designs Vintage Spring 6 x 6 stack
- Studio Calico Sundrifter 6 x 6 stack
- SEI Berry Melody Sundries
- Tattered Angels Patina Glimmer Mist
- Pink Paislee City Sidewalks chipboard Snowflakes
- Vintage Lace from Etsy Store Lavish Laces
- Ingvild Bolme Distress Tool
- Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Muslin Fabric Scrap
- Colall All Purpose Glue
- Clearly Besotted Tag Along Stamp and Die Cut Set
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesives
I added a little bokeh photo treatment to give it a nice christmassy feel plus it will look nice for posting over on pinterest
Oki doki.. i’m going to head off now, the video is currently uploading to Youtube, should be live any time soon!
Thanks for popping in