I headed up to my wee shed today and made a nice wee boxed gift set of cards..
Using a stamp and die set that I think I only used once.. (I know)..🙂
The stamp set is Ella and friends from Mama Elephant and I even busted out my copic markers (all 5 of them) that I bought to go along with this stamp set.. well to colour in the elephant in the set😉
The cards are all 3″ x 3″ and I made 4 to complete the set and handmade all the envelopes on the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
It’s great fun making these little sets,plus they make great gifts
- Daler & Rowney 140lb Watercolour Card
- Mama Elephant Ella and Friends Stamp and Die Set
- Copic Markers Warm Grey’s WG7, WG2, WG00, WG0 and E01 Pink Flamingo
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesives
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Plus I recorded it all on video .. It took around about an hour to make, but I have chopped a lot out and sped through it in places.
As always, thanks for popping round
I have been up in my shed for most of the day with the dogs.. the sun is shining and it’s a lovely day to be sitting crafting outside.
I made a wee card and envelope, which I can share with you now..the other stuff is work in progress and not ready yet😉
I have gone for a natural look with this card.. which is 4″ x 4″
I used following materials:-
- Daler & Rowney Watercolour Card for the card base & top layer
- Kraft cardstock
- Natural Mulberry Paper (with bits in it)
- Deep Red Stamp “Live,Laugh, Love,Bark,Meow”
- Hero Arts Cup o’ Joe Shaddow Ink
- Double Sided Tape
- Damask Patterned Paper made into a policy style envelope
I think my next post will be on the paper size and scorelines for policy envelopes to fit 4″ x 4″ cards
As always, thanks for popping round
As promised here is the video tutorial for the 4 x 4 policy envelope that I included in the small notebook i made last weekend.
Thanks for popping round
Another post it note holder to share with you.. i’m getting quick at making these, I only took 20 minutes and that was including taking the photographs!
I will make a video tomorrow and that will be my last one for a while, I will provide all the measurements for you and have a step by step tutorial
I do love using paper that has a white background, seems to make anything on the front pop.
The paper line used was from Hobbycraft and I picked it up for 99p it is fab quality and quite thick.
That’s me retiring to bed for the night, hope to be back over the weekend with more paper crafting projects🙂
I have a wee good luck card to share tonight, I ran out of time to make another post it note holder it’s already 10.30pm .. Time flies so fast these days.
I need to get the lighting in my shed sorted out now that it is starting to get dark early, my photo’s took a bit of editing because my light was so bad..
This card is for someone at work who is leaving tomorrow to take up nursing, so I made her a wee card.
supplies list :-
- Daler & Rowney watercolour paper for the card base (i love the thickness of it)
- Lil Inker Designs Stitched square dies
- Lawn Fawn Get Well Soon Stamp & Die Set
- My Minds Eye Patterned Paper
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Clearly Besotted Goof Luck Sentiment Stamp
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
- Red Line Tape
Hope you like this wee card, I will be back tomorrow night with that Post it Note Holder I ran out of time to make tonight🙂
As always, thank you for popping round
I am on a roll with these wee post it note holders, I think I will make another two this week, tomorrow and friday, and move on to something else.
I have a wee card I need to make for Friday this week so two things to blog about tomorrow🙂
This stripey paper is really nice, it is from a 12 x 12 paper stack by Me and my Big Ideas and is baby boy themed, have no idea why I bought it as I dont know anyone that has had a baby boy in the last 5 years lol..must have bought it for this stripey paper😉
I have a yellow post it note pad on the inside of this one, these would make great wee gifts
Supplies List :-
- Me and my Big Ideas Baby Boy 12 x 12 Stack
- Bind it All & Black Wires
- Thin Greyboard (i used grey dividers from a box of envelopes)
- Lil Inker Stitched Square Die
- The Heart square and the happy disc were from my bits n bobs box🙂
I hope you have enjoyed the post it note holders over the last few days and I will see you all tomorrow with another one, so if you have any special requests just leave me a message