I wanted to try out making a halloween card, and although I didn’t have any halloween stamps, I kinda improvised a wee bit. Halloween goodies are on my shopping list for the end of this month tho’
Supplies List :
- Bazzill Kraft 12 x 12 Cardstock cut to 150mm x 95mm
- Hero Arts S5105 Raindrop background
- Versa Magic Chalk Ink in Pumpkin Spice
- Color Box Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan
- Vibrant Orange Ribbon from my local sewing shop
- Orange Stampin Up Cardstock from the bold brights pack
- Chocolate Mirror Card
- Pumpkin image from clipart
- Paper Mania Scalloped Cardstock in dark brown
- Strip of Floral paper from my supplies.
- My Minds Eye Bloom and Grow embossed paper.