Here Comes Santa Claus Mini Card…
Made this card tonight with the leftover bits and bobs I had lying around on my desk from things I made earlier today 🙂
I really like doing these wee scrap challenges with all the leftovers…
Supplies Used :-
- Bazzill Kraft Cardstock leftovers 200mm x 75mm which folded over perfectly to make a mini card.
- American Crafts Clear Stamp Set Shortbread – used 2 stamps “The Gingerbread Man” & “Here comes Santa Claus” – I had stamped out a few of the Gingerbread men earlier on today for a notebook project I was working on.
- Bo Bunny Clear Stamp Set – Merry Christmas – Stamped out a couple of christmas trees earlier but didnt use them.
- Memento Dew Drop Dye Ink – Bamboo Leaves
- Color Box Chalk Ink – Chestnut Roan
- Light Green Satin Ribbon 15mm – Leftover scrap
- Uniball Signo Broad – white for the faux stitching
- Basic Grey Nook & Pantry Collection patterned paper (again it was a leftover scrappy piece I stamped the tree on earlier today)
- Stampin Write from Stampin up – colours used : chocolate chip, ruby red, garden green and pumpkin pie.
- Stampin Up Dimensionals
- Hero Arts Clear Smooth Gems.