I’ve been playing around tonight using nestabilities and acetate…
How much static do these cuttlebug’s create when your doing the nestabilities!! it must be that tanning mat that causes all that friction… It’s just sooo fiddley, trying to get it out from between the plates!!
I made this Normal sized card tonight, measurements and supplies list below : -) You’ll have to excuse the lighting in the photographs, it’s nightime and the lighting in the workshop is not that great, but the 2nd picture does the vibrant colours justice.
I have also just started up an online shop at Folksy, if you see a card you like and would like to buy it the link is on the sidebar of my blog. To buy this card just click on this link to my Folksy Shop.
Supplies List : –
- A sheet of acetate, cut to make a card sized 98mm x 150mm
- Nestabilities – Labels 1 Set
- American Crafts Cardstock in Sand
- 1 x Large Vibrant Olive Green Paper Daisy
- 1 x Lavender Button
- Bazzill In Stitchz Floss colour is Hillary Green
- Stix2 Small Glue Dots and a couple of 3d glue dots to adhere the button to the flower
- Technique Tuesday “Thanks for Everything” Clear Stamp Set
- Memento Dye Ink – Bamboo Leaves
- 2 x Hero Arts Green Gems.