One last scrap challenge card for the evening, I really need to get back down to the house and get everyone ready for school & work tomorrow morning, I still have to go and get the car filled up with fuel :-s
So here we are, a little mini card, that would probably look good as a gift tag on a christmas present, especially if it was a Hot Chocolate Mug Kit 🙂 now there’s an idea!
This lovely little card was made out of all the scraps of paper I cleared up earlier today… I stamped out a load of these little hot chocolate mugs last night and coloured them in with a mixture of Copics and Promarkers… the gorgeous little sparkly frostings were made by using some Stickles, I’d bought a few bottles of different ones especially for christmas projects.
Supplies List :-
- Old Olive Cardstock from Stampin Up
- Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly Elements
- Imaginisce Snag Em Stamps – Hot Chocolate
- Versamark watermark Stamp Pad
- American Crafts Shortbread (Snowflakes)
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
- Versamagic Chalk Ink – Hint of Pesto.
- Ranger Stickles – Crystal