I thought it was time I had another scrap challenge… my scrap bits of card stock and paper bag is bulging at the seams 😀
So here it is…. a Happy Easter Mini Card.. it’s not perfect, but I had a ton of fun making it 🙂
Scrap Supplies List :-
- Leftover Light pink Bazzill textured card stock for the card base
- 1 x lonely Leftover Happy Easter Embelishment from last year
- Leftover edges of Darker Pink Bazzill Bling Cardstock punched out with a small daisy flower punch
- 1 x Stampin Up Scalloped edge punch as a background to the embelishment (scrap bit too)
- Some Crystal Stickles to bling the border up
- 3 Prima e.line pearls and crystals for top right hand corner flowers.
- Zig 2 way glue pen to adhere the flowers and centre embelishment.
- Corner Chomper to round all the edges.