Its been a while since I have had a chance to create anything in the workshop, life is kinda busy at the moment 🙂
So… I made this card yesterday evening… I struggled with a name for it, because it’s a notelet and not really a themed card. I went with the flow, or rather what came into my head and this is the result.. a wierd combination of hedgehogs, chenile, velvet flowers and a Game Spinner lol
Supplies List :-
- Bazzill Kraft Cardstock cut to 6″ x 3″ that when folded makes a 3″ x 3″ card.
- We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper for the top corners
- Stampin Up Scalloped Edge Punch
- Stampin Up Stampin Write Marker in Chocolate Chip
- Fiskars Aminal Crackers Clear Stamp Set (hedgehog)
- Brilliance Coffee Bean Pigment Ink
- Dark Brown Chenile Fibre from Creative Fibre Arts
- American Crafts Dark Brown Textured Cardstock (from the Neutrals Pack)
- Maya Road Velvet Flowers
- Tim Holtz Game Spinner and Brad.