I have the day off work today to make it a nice long weekend break, so I headed up to my workshop and started creating 🙂
I love the butterfly on this card, it was part of a multi-pack from the Papermania Henbury Lane Range, which I am really loving at the moment.
Supplies List :-
- Turquoise Cardstock from the paper Mill Shop cut to 8″ x 4″ to make a 4″ x 4″ Card
- Uniball Signo Opaque White Pen for the Faux Stitching around the perimeter of the card
- Papermania Henbury Lane Patterned paper Light Blue Polka Dots (I distressed the edges)
- Memories Chalk Ink in Misty teal around the distressed paper edges
- Papermania Henbury Lane Felt Butterfly (you get 12 in a pack)
- Stickles : Stardust all over the wings of the butterfly
- Glossy Accents by Ranger to adhere the butterfly to the patterned paper
- Basic Grey “Just Saying Hello” Clear Stamp Set
- Stazon Baby Blue Opaque Ink Pad.
- Double Sided Tape to adhere the patterened paper to the cardstock.