I started to make this tag a couple of weeks ago and had got as far as glueing down the patterned paper….
So today whilst the boys were cutting the grass, I opened up my workshop for the first time in 2 weeks and completed the tag, I have to say if felt good sitting in there and creating again.. I have really missed it.
Hopefully this is me back to making bits and bobs more regularly now, My hubby’s dad passed away 2 days ago, and it was my daughters 18th birthday yesterday… the funeral is taking place next thursday.
I’m having to pop out now… but will be back in later on tonight and will update the post with the supplies list of all the lovley-ness used in creating the tag..
See ya all later 🙂 ………………………………. p.s. its good to be back x
Supplies List :-
- 1 x Tag (It might be a sizzix die but I just traced and cut around a tag I received from Deb)
- Backing Paper is from Basic Grey and its from the Nook & Pantry Collection
- Color Box Chalk in Creamy Beige and Chestnut Roan
- Diamond Dust
- Diamond Stickles
- 2 x Prima Flowers (misted with water, scrunched up into a ball, dried and unfurled)
- Hot Glue to adhere flowers
- 2 x Dark Brown Prima E.Line Flowers
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Cropodile & Eyelet
- Brown Ribbon
- Vintage Image from The Fruit Pixie
- Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive