Hurrah!!! back to making cards and stuff that I can share again 😀
I’ve been busy making a mini album for a swap, and its now finished. I wanted to take my time and make sure it was just right, so I stopped making other stuff and concentrated on it 100% 🙂
It is amazing how quickly you get out of sorts when you have not made a card for a wee while, this is my first attempt, I started off making it last night, I picked the base cardstock and the paper collection I wanted to use, then my brain stopped working because it was late and I was sooo tired.
This morning after I had fed and watered the chickens and buns I sneaked into my workshop before the rest of the house woke up and finished off the card. It’s ok for a first attempt lol
Supplies List :-
- Cream Bazzill Cardstock… this is their new textured cardstock that is out at the moment .. I love it!
- DCWV Linen Collection 8 x 8 Stack (I used 3 different papers floral, blue & brown)
- Invoke Arts Crown Stamp
- Brilliance Coffee Bean Ink
- Copic Atyou Spica Glitter Pen in Gold
- Corner Chomper
- Fiskars Deckled Edge Scissors
- Glossy Accents
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
Then I thought I would take a fun picture using a prop (well a spaniel) to see how it turned out, as there is a photo competition over on Your Paper Pantry, it’s not quite good enough, because he kept moving and the photo is not 100% clear/focused, plus there is all my junk lying around on the poofee in the background lol.. but happy to share it here 😀