Here is my second card made this afternoon, a wee Get Well Soon Card.
I absolutely love this paper collection from DCWV!
Supplies List :-
- White Cardstock for the card Base from my friend Deb 🙂
- Peach Cardstock from Stampin Up (apologies I can never remember all their proper names)
- DCWV Linen Closet Patterned Paper
- Mulberry Rose from iamroses.com (direct from Thailand from Bunma, fab service check her site out)
- American Crafts Chip Board Thickers : Tenant Phrases (vase)
- Hot Glue gun to adhere rose to card
- Double Sided Tape
- Hero Arts Stamp Set CL414 Classic Messages – Get Well Soon
- SEI Chalk Ink Block7-1856 in Tiffany Blue ~ love these the ink is really juicy.