Well tonight I inherited an old Singer Sewing Machine YAY! … It is a great old machine, pops up out of its very own table and is good to go 🙂 …… well… that’s ok if I could sew LOL!
Here is my very first attempt at doing the old sewing technique around some cardstock.. granted, it’s a bit squint, but they say practice makes perfect….. dont they? 😉
Once I get the knack of this sewing machine malarkie, I think I might even try and fix those trousers I ripped the backside out of the other week 😀
Here’s the card… Enjoy!
Supplies List :-
- 1 x Light Pink Hero Arts Card & matching Envelope
- DCWV Linen Closet patchwork paper and the Brown paper
- 1 x Vintage Sewing machine and equally vintage thread Dewhursts Red Cinnamon (gorgeous colour!)
- Double Sided Tape
- Dimensional Adhesive Tape
- Colorbox Soft Beige Chalk Ink