Well… the sewing machine was still set up from yesterdays day of crafting, so I thought i’d make a little pink stitched card, just for a change!
I’m working on the Star project for the challenge over at Your Paper Pantry and made this whilst i’m watching paint dry! ha!!
I’m begining to get into this sewing machine malarky and have to say i’m really enjoying it! Who’d have thought that!! certainly not my sewing teacher from school lol.
p.s. I made this using up the offcuts and scraps from my overflowing bag of scraps ~ I might even post a pic of it later 😉
Supplies List :-
- Papermania Pink Textured Cardstock Caspule Collection.
- Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die
- Sewing Machine
- Pink Thread
- Galeria Titanium White Acrylic Paint dry brushed around the edges
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
- Dry Paint Brush
- Prima E.Line Pink Pearl
- Papermania Pink Chalk Ink (Quad)
- A little swatch of pink material I bought ages ago