Getting back into the swing of things again…. can be hard 😉 I’m still on a mission with using up scraps of cardstock and patterned paper from the bottomless pit scrap bag lol
I have no idea where the inspiration came from for this card… well I half do, you see…I was looking at the flowers I bought from Wild Orchid Crafts, because Robyn had done a Youtube video on them the other day, and the blue cherry blossom’s caught my eye…. then from the scrap pile I saw some patterned K & Co wedding paper, that I had left over, when I made a wedding card about 2 years ago!!
So without further adoooo here is the card I made this afternoon… “to have and to hold” … I might just stick it on my Folksy Shop as I don’t know anyone that’s getting married 🙂
Supplies List :-
- Stampin Up Cardstock for the base (scrap)
- K & Co. Wedding Paper with the edges roughed up (scrap)
- American Crafts Textured White Cardstock (scrap)
- Blue Ribbon, reclaimed off something I bought and saved.
- Hero Arts Clear Stamp Set
- Versamagic Agean Blue Chalk Ink
- Corner Chomper
- Wild Orchid Crafts – Blue Cherry Blossom
- Scotch ATG
- Hot Glue Gun