I had a right good old tidy up in my workshop tonight, it was an absolute tip!!
I put the sewing machine back into its table, I put away all the paper packs and pads that I’d bought a month or so ago (hangs head in shame) lol, hoovered the floor, dusted my desk and put away all the stickles, bottles of glue, cosmic shimmers and stuff that was cluttering my desk 🙂
Then I made a quick card from the scraps pile and used a stamp that my friend Deb had sent over for me, which is the name of her Blog ……. It’s All Good!
Supplies List :-
- Red Stampin Up Cardstock leftover measures 6″ x 3″ scored to make a 3″ x 3″ Card
- Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly Patterned Paper Scrap
- Daler & Rowney Watercolour Paper scrap
- Daisy Bucket “Its All Good” Clear Stamp
- Versamark Pigment Ink in Rhubarb
- Color Box Chalk Ink in Alabaster
- Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
- Red circle glitter
- Scotch ATG 700 Gun