I placed an order online with http://www.joannasheen.com for some cosmic shimmer mist and a big tub of Prima Flowers, well they arrived today yay!!
The tub of flowers contains loads and loads of gorgeous prima flowers all for £9.99 🙂
Then the picture below is a result of me playing around last night with watercolour paper, alcohol ink and crackle accents 🙂
I love the effect it produced, the blobs look like drops of water, I just need to make something with it now!
and lastly I made a gift tag, using scraps again, the chipboard was an empty cereal packet, the patterned paper was a scrap/offcut and I just used some stickers for a wee change, one of the prima flowers above and also a tiny rose that came today in an order from wild orchid crafts yay… there is a video of the flower haul uploading as I type this over on youtube 😉
Supplies List for the tag :-
- Sizzix Originals Tag Die
- Sassafras Lass Woodland Whimsy Stickers Item #21124
- Fancy Pants Road Show Alpha Stickers Item #147
- Wild Orchid Crafts Floral Foundations Green Tone Mulberry 10mm Roses
- Prima Wild Flowers Pillar Pack Mixed Item #529550
- Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink
- Scrap of patterned paper,think it might be K & Co??
- Beacons 3 in 1 Crystal Clear Glue
- Green Fibre from Creative Fibre Arts