I hit the scrap bag again tonight with a mini scrappy challenge to myself :-D…. I think that this scrap bag will just stay this size forever and ever!
I made some bauble parcel tags, really simple and easy to make, scrap card, any size and a couple of circle punches et voila!
It was looking kinda lonely so I made a couple more just to keep it company 😉
Supplies List / Dimensions
- Scrap Cardstock The size of these ones once folded are approx 2.5″ x 3.5″
- Stampin Up Circle Punch 1.75″
- Woodware small circle punch its about 15mm across
- Coloured Pens, I used Stampin Up Stampin Write Markers and also the glitter copic atyou spica pens
- Oh and the good old corner chomper 🙂
- Permanent Roller Adhesive and some dimensional foam pads