Back on the shabby chic wagon again tonight 🙂
Really loving this wee phase i’m going through at the moment, and i’m pretty sure it’s here to stay!
I bought some seam binding from Etsy a couple of days ago and i’m really looking forward to it arriving, I also ordered some tiny jewelry tags off ebay and they arrived today, really dinky and perfect for a wee project that I have in mind 🙂
I ordered a webcam with a built in microphone tonight from Amazon and i’ve got guaranteed delivery for this Friday, hopefully I will be able to produce better quality Youtube Video’s and I have also been asked to do a slot on a Ustream Channel!
Supplies Used :~
- Light Pink Bazzill Textured Cardstock 3.5″ x 7″ that when folded makes a 3.5″ x 3.5″ card
- K & Company Classic K “Charlotte” 12 x 12 Patterned Paper
- Pale Pink Loopy Ribbon
- Extra Tacky Red Tape
- 2 x Small Pastel Green Gems
- Colorbox Chalk Ink in Creamy Brown
- Versamagic Chalk Ink in Pixie Dust
- Dimensional Adhesive
- Scissors to ruff up the edges
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer