I had a great day off work today, even the trip to the dentist went without a hitch 😉 thats me all done for another 6 months Yipeee!!
I bought the new V & A Hanoverian Patterned Paper Pack today and i LOVE it, its so delicate and feminine, I would love my bedroom wallpapers in these papers, but somehow I dont think my hubby would approve of a girlie bedroom lol
Just a quick little card for starters tonight and I need to get myself organised, a supplies list drawn up and 6 cards to prepare for the Valentine Sweetie Crop next weekend.. I’m so excited, it’ll be a fun day..
Supplies List :~
- Bazzill Kraft Cardstock cut to make a card 3.75″ x 3.75″
- V & A Hanoverian patterned Paper from the 8″ x 8″ Stack
- Vintage Seam Binding ffrom this lovely Etsy Seller
- Be My Valentine Stamp
- Memento Rich Cocoa Dye Ink
- Beige Mulberry Paper
- Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Dimensional Adhesives from Stampin Up
- Corner Chomper from We R Memory Keepers
- ATG Glue Gun