A Special thank you to Natasha (Youtube Enastasia) of Cleversoiree for sending me this lovely Stylish Blogger Award. I’d love to share thing and pass it on to others I admire and appreciate. Each new recipient should pass on the good wishes to their favorites along with answering 8 things about themselves in a blog post 😉
Here goes… 8 things you may or may not know about me .
- I LOVE the smell of coffee, but I don’t like the taste and will never drink it.
- When I was young I used to bring home all the injured birds, stray dogs, and cats, I used to drive my mum nuts
- I have always been addicted to arts and crafts, paper, pens, pencils, notepads, scraps, colouring books, erasers…
- Taking of Erasers, I used to collect novelty erasers and my favs were in the shape of Barbapapa’s (a kids tv show)
- I dont like Spiders
- I have a serious passion for all things equine… I absolutely adore horses… I even love the smell of them, and think that there is no better smell than wrapping your arms around a horses neck and taking a big deep sniff 🙂
- I like to do my bit and help out rescue animals, hence the 2 rescue bunnies, My old irish setter Naimh (RIP) and our Springer Girl Mitzi.
- Phew … last one…. my absolute dream? to be part of a design team (I can live in hope lol)
Here are the 8 Lovlies i’d like to pass this award on to in no particular order, I love each and every blog ……..
- Natasha http://cleversoiree.blogspot.com/
- Nancy http://thenickelnook.blogspot.com/
- Deb http://willnnabel.blogspot.com/
- Laura http://paper-dragonflies.blogspot.com/
- Maria http://lollyrot-scrapbooking.blogspot.com/
- Amy http://shootmovecreate.blogspot.com/
- Kelly http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/
- Robyn http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/
- Elizabeth http://silverscrappers.blogspot.com/