Oh how I have missed being in my workshop for a whole day and a half 🙂
I was out to lunch yesterday celebrating my friend from schools birthday with the girls, we had lunch at 4pm and sat drinking and blethering (chatting) all night… I got home at 1.00am lol .. a good time was had by all..
I did a bit of craft shopping today, I went through to a haberdashery kinda place in the next town along (about a 20 min drive) from me and stocked up on lace, I bought 10 bundles @ 60p each approx 144 inches/12 feet per bundle which I think is a great deal!
I also bought a new 12 x 12 paper pad by G.C.D. Studios called Paris Nights, its lovely, all creams, blacks, greys, beige & browns.
So I made this card with my weekend buys … I’m still trying to think of a use for the card, perhaps just a notecard, seeing as the advert from the patterned paper is saying “Voilet Toilet Water”!! does anyone know what it’s for… is it for sticking down the loo to make it fresh n’ flowery or is it a perfume? 😉
Supplies List :-
- Bazzill Kraft Cardstock cut to make a card 4.5″ x 4.5″
- G.C.D. Studios paris Nights 12 x 12 patterned Paper
- Colorbok Nocturne Cream Pearlescent Cardstock
- Beige Lace
- Daisy Lace
- Lindys Stamp Gang Van Dyke Sepia Moonshadow Mist (to dye the flower)
- Glue Dots & ATG Gun
- Colorbox Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink
- Small Heart cut out of Kraft Cardstock covered in Vintage Photo Distress Stickles