I really enjoyed my time up in my workshop tonight… I cleared, cleaned and polished my desk, watched barb on Ustream painting faces on fabric and making felted beads and balls and felted sheets… I had a blast watching her create, she is very talented 🙂
I also had a wee blether on Skype with my friend Deb across the pond 😉 and once we’d finished chatting I nipped down to the house to get a cuppa before heading back to the workshop to create a wee card.
My order arrived from Wild Orchid Crafts today 🙂 a box filled to the bring with flowery perfection 🙂
So… heres tonights card, it has a bit of a vintage faerie feel to it.. still experimenting with layering ephemera etc.. i’m having a blast !
Supplies List :~
- Apple Sauce Textured Cardstock by Bazzill
- Melissa Frances Patterned Paper
- Paper Doillie by Wild Orchid Crafts
- Mulberry Flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts
- Vintage Lace from my lovely friend MaryBeth
- Vintage Ephemera pack No. 88 by Pink Paislee from the Butterfly Garden Range
- Hot Glue Gun, Scor-tape and Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
- Chalk Inks in Creamy Beige and Chestnut Roan
- Martha Stewart Ice Cube Glitter
- White Acrylic Paint
- Wooden Chip Piece