I had another lovely night up in my workshop tonight… I had some company again and we crafted away together until 23:30 !
I made an altered notepad and my daughter made a tag with one of the Greeting Farm Crew colouring in with Copic Markers.
Here’s the Summer Cherry Altered Notepad that I made
Supplies List :~
- 1 x Notepad
- Bazzill Textured Cardstock in Yellow and Cherry Red
- Cherry Ephemera from the Flora and Fauna Cardstock and Vellum Pack from K & Co
- Seam Binding
- Lindys Stamp Gang Mists to dye the seam binding
- Red & Yellow Cherry Blossom Mulberry Flower
Here is the tag my daughter was working on 🙂 isn’t it gorgeous.. her very first attempt at colouring with Copic Markers.. love all the distressing that she did too 🙂
Supplies / methods used :-
- Painting with Acrylic Paint
- Colouring with Copics
- Dyeing Seam Binding with Glimmer Mist
- Distressing with Distress Ink