I had the day off work today with it being a bank holiday and spent part of this afternoon finishing off the tag box that I started making on Ustream last night..
I love the shabby chic’ness of the Melissa Frances papers.. in fact I love them so much that I want them all 🙂 So when pay day arrives, I shall be scouring the internet to find online retaillers and spending my crafting pennies on all things Melissa Frances.
I got the idea for making this from a fellow Youtube user cabettsutubeuser and rather than me doing a tutorial all over again, it makes sense to refer you to Christina’s 2 part tutorial .. Click here for Part 1 and here for Part 2 it’s a wonderful project!
Here is my finished box..
A supplies list can be found at the bottom of the page 🙂
Supplies List :-
- Patterned Paper by Melissa Frances : Lillian & Faith
- Acrylic Paint : Seafoam Green & Titanium White
- Tim Holtz Ornate Plate chip Piece
- Melissa Frances Vintage Keyholes
- Mulberry Flowers
- Seam Binding
- Ephemera Cardstock Pieces by Pink Paislee ~ Butterfly Garden
- Martha Stewart Glitter : Sugar Cube
- Gold Cherub Button Painted White and the wings glittered
- Chalk Ink : various pinks and greens
- Cream Brads x 4
- Hot Glue Gun
- Crafty Individuals White Tags
- Embossing Powder : Holographic and Enchanted Gold
- Heat Gun
- Claudine Hellmuth Mutli Matte Medium
- Zig 2 Way Glue.