It’s been a busy old day today… I have had the washing machine and rotary dryer on overtime today making good use of the lovely weather…
I also completed my first project for Wild Orchid Crafts 😉 I hope to share this with you all soon… I think you’ll like it.
Then I made this card.. I love the colours, and I think the inspiration for this came from the Peony roses I bought yesterday.. a total bargin, I took some pics over at my other place 😉
The card combines my favourite patterned paper line, my favourite stamp set and some gorgeous lace trim from my lovely friend MaryBeth..
Supplies List :-
- Stampin Up Natural Ivory Cardstock
- Kaisercraft Gypsy Sisters Patterned Paper (I have the 6 x 6 stack)
- Waltzing Mouse Stamps Rescue Remedy Stamp Set
- Nestabilities Labels 4 Set
- Satin Pink folded stitched Ribbon
- Beautiful Lace from Marybeth
- Prima Athena Flowers
- Crystal Droplet from Wild Orchid Crafts
- Colorbox Chalk Ink in Cranberry