I picked up a package from the Post Office yesterday, they had tried to deliver it on Thursday but we were all out or at work, so left a postcard that they had tried to deliver it… It was an order that I had placed online with Sarah’s Cards, they were having a 50% off selected ranges of Patterend Papers..
I made a couple of cards and a gift tag yesterday with them..
Supplies List :~
- Stampin Up Naturals Ivory Cardstock for the card base
- Certainly Celery Stampin Up Cardstock for a Layer to the tag on the front of the card
- Sassafras Lass Sunshine Broadcast Flag Banners
- Fancy Pants Lilac House Patterned Paper Collection ~ Lavendar Leaves Paper
- Fancy Pants Lilac House Cards 12 x 12 Sheet
- Seam Binding, Rhinestone & Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
- Color Box Chalk Ink in Celador
- Dimensional Adhesive
- Scor tape
- Bead & Twine (hot glue to fix them together)