I picked up the bargin of the century a couple of days ago at my local shop.. comosition type notebooks with “O” Wires for … wait for it…. 50p each!!!!!
This morning in the workshop I altered one as a project for Wild Orchid Crafts Youtube Design Team .. you can watch the video for this project on Youtube HERE or alternatively watch the book being made over on my Ustream channel HERE and HERE (2 Parter)
I removed the front and back covers, covered them in a layer of Gesso, then mixed up my own paint colour.. I didnt have purple and I was looking for a lavender colour, and mixed rose pink and cloudy light blue and it gave me the exact colour I was looking for the edges of the book I dry brushed with pearl Adirondak paint.
WOC Supplies List :-
- FS-00254 50 x 2 Tone Violet Sweetheart Blooms
- SA-00001 120 Mixed Colour Stamens
- FM-00398 10 2-Tone LT.Burgundy/Cream Mulberry Paper Tea Roses 40mm
- JW-000014 10 Filigree Antique Gold Butterfly Embellishment
- EX-000012 50″Floral Foundations Purple/Lilac Tone Roses 10mm
- CR-00004 6 Lilac Crystal Drops (Chandeliers) on Silver Stems
- FS-00198 10 2-Tone Lilac Heather Stem Flowers
- LA-000064 1 Pce Venise Applique Frame 10cm x 10cm (4″x4″)