Hi everyone.. I hope you are all having a great week and are looking forward to a craft filled weekend 🙂
Tonight up in my workshop I thought I would make this little project and participate in a Love/Romance challenge over at Snazzy’s Design Team Blog 🙂
So for this challenge I created a Little Love Gift Box, which is perfect for Valentines day, you could fill this with a multitude of different gifts, for example put in a pair of frilly undies, or some sweet treats or your other half’s favourite chocolates..
I used the following products :-
- Tim Holts Distress Inks in Festive Berries, Barn Door, Victorian Velvet and Aged Mahogany.
- Stampin Up En Francais French Script Stamp
- Stampin Up Heart Trio Punch
- Kaisercraft Wooden Flourish Frame
- 15mm and 20mm Deep Red Roses
- Metal Heart with Wings Metal Embelishment
- Glitz Design Love Games Patterned Paper
- Heart Doily
- Dylusions Fuschia Ink
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Studio G Wooden Letter Stamps
- Accucut Cardboard Box die from my friend Deb.