Saturday morning/afternoon was tidy up day in the shed.
I also managed to fix the issues I was experiencing with my sewing machine this morning yay! so decided to give it a test out by making a stitched card and envelope, but also keeping the UIU on the go too!
I took some of the papers, tags and things that I had lying around on my desk and this is what went into making this card.. the card dimensions are 4.25″ x 3.25″
- Kraft Cardstock
- Prima Patterned Paper
- K & Co. Cardstock Ephemera
- Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden Embelishment
- Yellow Mulberry Flowers
- Lace, Half a tag and a wee bit Doily
- Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
- Papermania Urban Stamp Set
- Sewing Machine