Hello everyone… Hope your weekend is going well 🙂 After I went swimming this morning, I headed up the garden to my wee shed and made this book…
I got the idea from a book that I had bought called “Decorative Handmade Books” by Sue Roddis, there are some really great techniques in this book, I have used it a couple of times before when i made the skewer bound book and the heart Book.
The book is also in keeping with the Use it Up Pledge as I went shopping for all the elements for this project in my shed 🙂
I made the paper for the covers myself using a combination of Distress Inks on plain A4 white paper..
Supplies used :-
- A4 White Presentation Paper
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks : Shabby Shutters, Iced Spruce, Frayed Burlap, Evergreen Bough, & Seedless Preserves.
- Claudine Hellmuth Multi Medium in Matte
- Greeny Blue Fibres for the binding
- Fern & Goldfish diecuts I think are K & Co
Thanks for popping in 🙂