Happy Valentines Day to you all… I hope you have all had a wonderful day and spoiled by your loved ones!
I had a lovely evening, a nice dinner with the family, watched a bit of Barb on Ustream and then headed up to my shed and made this tag.
I used some of the lace and flowers that Gina had sent me over from Sweden, a little bit of lace from Marybeth and a bit of diecut border strip that Helen send me along with my Stampin Up order this month 🙂 I love to make crafty things that incorporates things that people send me, saves me hoarding them 😉
supplies used :-
- 2 x Tags
- Glitz Design Love Games Patterned Paper
- Lace and Big Flowers from my friend Gina in Sweden
- Lace from my wee friend Marybeth in the USA
- Diecut Border Strip from Helen my lovely Stampin Up Demo
- Oatmeal Seam Binding from Angel Crafts
- Vintage Button from my button hoard
- Sewing Machine
- Hot Glue Gun
- Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
- Papermania Urban Script Stamp
- Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden diecut shape