Hi Everyone… It’s Monday and guess what? .. I’ve got the day off work can you see me grinning from where you are yet?? lol
As you probably all know, yesterday was my birthday, and I just wanted to thank you all for all your lovely birthday wishes, each and every one was much appreciated..
So i’m in my usual haunt this morning… my wee shed at the top of the garden. I have made a card already as I wanted to participate in making a gate fold card, after watching Natasha make a couple of them yesterday live on the Wild Orchid Crafts Ustream Channel, she recorded her show and her tutorial is well worth watching, click Here to view the tutorial…. these cards are fun to make!
I made my card slightly different, and gave it a rustic feel…
Supplies List :-
- Stampin Up Crumb Cake Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Kraft Core Nostalgic Collection No. 15
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder “circles”
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Iced Spruce
- Brilliance Platinum Planet Ink
- Wedgewood & Spa Blue Acrylic Paint
- Sandpaper, Hot Glue Gun, Heat Gun and Scortape
- Ranger Glossy Accents to fix the Sticks to the page
- Matboard Heart
then I made a glassine bag/envelope to match
Thanks so much for dropping by