I have had a right old lazy day today… I got up bright and early, made a trip to the post office and mailed out all my packages..
Then took a drive to a local Hobbycraft and picked up a few bits n bobs,.. one of which, was this papier mache bare chipboard hanging photo frame… it looks really easy to make so will try and replicate creating one tomorrow 🙂
I took the frame and gave it a couple of coats of Rose Pink Acrylic Paint..
Supplies List :-
- Docrafts Artiste Rose Pink Acrylic Paint
- Tim Holtz Coredinations Kraft Distress Cardstock
- Prima Botanical Flower
- Wild Orchid Crafts 20mm Wild Tea Rose
- One of the many stick pins I have been making lately
- Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder
- Scortpe & Hot Glue
There are only a few supplies required to create this lovely wee frame, and you could knock one out just in time for mothers day tomorrow 😉
I distressed the edges of the cardstock to give it a real shabby feel
It’s simple but really pretty .A view of the back…
Thanks for popping round…