Hi everyone… I hope your all basking in this gorgeous sunshine we are getting at the moment … but I do get the feeling this might just well be our summer!!!
Before I start my usual waffling, I just wanted to take time out to congratulate Helen (aka Crafty Helen and also my Stamping up Demo) on her new venture, she is opening up a craft shop!!!! how cool is that!!! … Helen, I just want to wish you every success with the shop, you will rock at it 🙂 (p.s. put me down for a shelf) 😉
I pottered around in the shed tonight, it as lovely and warm in here tonight and the sun was still shining through the workshop window, perfect conditions to make a nice wee card.
Tonights card is a chipboard easel card, it measures 4.25″ x 5.5″ . I painted it blue and edged it with silver and white, then I took some bubble wrap and dipped it into some blue paint to give a nice textured bubble feel to the card..
So here it is..
Supplies List :-
- Bare Chipboard cut to measure 4.35″ x 5.5″
- Folkart 320 Jamaican Sea Acrylic Paint
- Docrafts Artiste Blanc Acrylic Paint
- Martha Stewart Crafts 32128 Sterling Silver Acrylic Metallic Paint
- Kaisercraft Secret Bird Society 6 x 6 Patterned Paper
- May Arts White Leaf Trim
- Danish Blue Seam Binding from Wild Orchid Crafts Item No. SB00021
- Gardenia Mulberry Flower Spray from Wild Orchid Crafts Item No. FS-00204
- Devine Bakers Twine in Aqua Blue from Wild Orchid Crafts Item No. WT-00011
- pastel Green Lily Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts Item No. FS-00200
- Hot Glue Gun, Scortape, Cropodile & Heat Gun
- Chipboard Bird from a sheet of shapes I have had for a while
- Blue Small Button
- Papermania Urban Stamp Set
- Broken China Distress Ink
- Tim Holyz Kraft Core Distress/tear & Emboss Paper
- Cuttlebug embossing folder (circles) and sandpaper to distress paper
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
Have a good evening everyone… thanks for popping in 🙂