Well I have had an absolute crafting blast for the last 5 days… I have made loads of projects, I’ve made cards, mobiles, books, bingo boards… and so on 🙂 … It’s just unfortunate that I’m back to work tomorrow after the easter holidays.. but I have had so much fun!
I had one last job to do tonight and that was to make a birthday card for my brother in law who is 50 this coming friday.
Here’s the card I made… loads of inking and cutting paper and scor tape 😉 and I have to say the idea for this card shape/dimension came from one I had seen on Pinterest.
Supplies Used :-
- Matboard Die cut’s from my friend Deb (think they are Accucut Diecuts)
- DCWV Tattered Time 12 x 12 Stack
- Glitz Design Love Games Patterned Paper
- Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
- Thickers White Vinyl 50
- Spectrum Noir Brown Alcohol Ink Pen to colour the 50
- Tim Holtz Gear Diecut
- Distress Crackle Paint in Clear Rock Candy
- Black Textured Cardstock from Papermania
- Corner Chomper
it opens up to reveal a concertina effect
the back view
Thanks so much everyone for being bombarded with blog posts and video’s this holiday weekend, might just take a few days off this week 😉
Have a great week and thanks for popping in