Something a little but different for me today.. I have created a card to enter on a card challenge blog.
I received a lovely comment on my blog from Corrinne a few days ago, she asked if I fancied participating over at Tuesday Alchemy.. so I headed over … and how could I resist, they are celebrating World Oceans Day which occurs on 8th June, and I absolutely adore anything to do with Oceans/Seas/Beach! and had I not popped over I would never have known about it being World Oceans Day!!
So here is my card for :~
Supplies Used :-
- Chipboard 4.5″ x 7.25″
- White Acrylic Paint
- Scottish Seaglass
- Jungle Moss
- K & Company Sea Glass 12 x 12 Collection Pad
- Sewing Machine
- Bazzill Textured Cardstock
- Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress 12 x 12 Textured Cardstock
- Scortape & Hot Glue
- Stampin Up Lucky Limeade Stamp Pad
- Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
Thanks Corrinne for giving me the heads up about Tuesday Alchemy