Its been a busy morning here… firstly I drove my son to work, and when I got home I got the feather duster out the marigolds on and the furniture polish, duster and hoover out and got cracking with the housework 😉
I headed up to my shed after i’d finished, mainly to record a tutorial for the box inserts for the mini bags, a couple of people had messaged me on Youtube and asked if I could help out with a tutorial… so I recorded away, made the box and when I replayed the video it started off ok, then I lost the sound, then it went into slow motion.. I tell ya, it’s a hit or a miss with that new camera of mine at the moment!! … it’s not like it gets overworked!
So I have to do it all over again.. but later on today…
When I was downtrodden over the video episode, I sat back in my chair and had a nose round my desk, noticed some stamp sets that had not been used and made this simple thank you card… a bit of a consolation for the failed vid.
It’s made entirely with stampin up! products…
- Stampin Up Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Stampin Up Vive La Nature Stamp Set
- Stampin Up Stampin’ Write Markers (old set no longer in the catalogue) but used 2 x greens and 2 x yellowy orange pens
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
- Edged in Lucky Limeade using a Tim Holtz blending tool
There’s not much to this card … but I love clean and simple thankyou’s, … dont you? 🙂
Happy Sunday everyone x