Happy Saturday everyone, I hope you are all having a lovely day wherever you may be..
Today is my son’s 18th birthday and I have been busy making his birthday card early this morning in the shed, then back down to the house to make his birthday breakfast..
I’m making lasagne for dinner tonight and the kitchen smells amazing 🙂 … I managed to sneek a cheeky wee hour up in my shed this afternoon to make something “shabby” and this is what I came up with..
I decorated a glassine bag to make it into a little tag bag 🙂 the tag that fits inside this is a little bit larger than Tim’s No. 8’s … I got mine from Natasha and I love the size of them!
Supplies used :-
- Glassine Bag bought off ebay (I’ve got about 750 left so I better get cracking making more lol)
- Pink Lace
- Velvet forget me not flowers
- Patterned Paper
- Cosmo Cricket Stickers from the Clementine Range
- Vintage buttons
- Silver Holographic Butterfly from Wild Orchid Crafts
- Pink Grosgrain Ribbon
- White Paint
- Small Tag painted with antique white acrylic paint
- diamond stickles
- Scortape, Scotch Quick Dry, Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
- Tim Holtz Border Strip Dies & Big Shot
- Paper Doily from Wild Orchid Crafts
- Papermania Large White Daisy Flower
- Cinnamon Chalk Ink from Versa Color
- Glossy Accents and Hot Glue Gun
- Papermania Vintage 6 x 6 paper stack
- Pink Pearlised Cardstock
Hope you have a wonderful weekend…. i’m looking forward to some chocolate birthday cake later this evening 😉