Hi everyone… and a happy Sunday to you all!
The weather here today is a mixture of sunshine and rain.. .. so what better way to spend a lazy sunday than in your craft space 🙂 and that’s exactly where I headed this morning.
I read through some books when I got up there whilst I was drinking a nice hot cup ot tea.. one of which was a book called Pretty Little Felts by Julie Collings the ISBN number for it is ISBN-13: 978-1-60061-090-5. On page 22 was a lovely little “Window Ornament” project, and this is the project I have to share with you all today.
The picture, is my Golden Retriever, Sam, he had the pleasure of owning me many years ago, and sadly passed away not long after my son was born from liver cancer. He was the most handsome, loyal, disobedient barking hound lol.
Supplies used :-
- Sizzix ornament shape die
- old book paper
- vintage lace
- pink velvet ric rac ribbon from May arts
- Light pink felt
- Martha Stewart Sugar Cube Glitter
- Collal fabric adhesive
- Versa Colour Cinnamon Chalk Ink
- 1mm Rhinestones
- Prima E-Line Rhinestones (using it up again) had these for ages!
- Antique white acrylic paint
- Frayed Burlap Distress ink
- Old brown twine and a metal hook
Thanks for dropping in