Have yourself a shabby little christmas…..
This week’s Design Team Project for Wild Orchid Crafts Youtube Channel… a shabby little christmas tree.. 🙂 love how it turned out!
I am planning to make another couple tomorrow, one medium and one small, including a video tutorial.
This tree is 8.5″ tall and is loaded with gorgeous products from Wild Orchid Crafts..
Products used :-
- REZ-006 100 BABY PINK FLAT BACK PEARL 10mm
- REZ-016 50 WHITE FLAT BACK PEARL 16mm
- WD-00024 1 METRE IVORY PEARL DROP TRIM (I used white it’s out of stock at the moment)
- BB-00003 25 CIRCLE SHAPED SILVER RIBBON BUCKLES/SLIDERS
- OZ-00010 1 METRE LENGTH (1.09 Yards) PINK ORGANZA ROSE TRIMMING – SMALL (I used white)
- SB-00015 VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON – PINK SALMON
- Helebore Stem Flowers in pink, they are all out of stock at the moment due to being a popular flower at christmas
- SP-00007 60 WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS – 5mm
- CX-00008 100 SILVER HOLOGRAM PADDED SNOWFLAKES – 25mm x 25mm
- CX-00046 100 LARGE SILVER HOLOGRAM SNOWFLAKES – 35mm x 35mm
- CX-00010 100 PALE PINK IRIDESCENT PADDED SNOWFLAKES – 25mm x 25mm
- CX-00039 25 MINITURE SILVER RINGING BELLS
- DL-00001 20 MIXED PAPER DOILIES
- GL-00002 Collall All Purpose Glue
- JUT-005 1 METRE PINK JUTE RIBBON – 5cm
I love all the snowflakes, bells and pearls, they are so christmassy!
I think the only non wild orchid craft product’s that I used on this project was some iridescent sugar cube glitter and some lace
For the “star” on the top of the tree I sandwitched 2 x buckle sliders together and then placed a couple of pink pearls in either side
Well that’s me for tonight, i’m looking forward to making another couple of these tomorrow, record a tutorial and youtube video featuring the finished trees.. I’ve got just the spot for these once I put the lounge christmas tree up in a couple of weeks
Thanks for popping in 🙂