Hope you have had a lovely weekend.. .. ..
I popped up to my shed this evening to put some things away, tidy up a wee bit and potter around and make something..
So this evening I have some shabby rose pins to share… easy to make and lovely to look at and also my next design team project for Wild Orchid Crafts, I still have the video to edit and upload, so you are getting a wee sneek peek..
To make these lovely wee pins you will need:-
- Stick Pins Product Codes: HP000016 Pink, HP00017 White & HP00018 Ivory
- Seam Binding Product Codes : SB00014 Pink Tulip, SB00002 Light Beige & SB00033 Aquarelle
- Flower Bead Caps Product Codes : JW00027 & JW00028
- Ripped fabric scraps
- Hot Glue Gun
- Mulberry Rose Leaves 15mm LL00015
- Rock Candy distress glitter & glossy accents (optional)
Here is an underneath shot, where you can see the flower bead caps that keeps everything in place