I came across a challenge blog today … and it’s just up my street! … Less isMore!
I had placed an order yesterday with Clearly Besotted Stamps, and decided to have a look at their blog today, that’s how I came across the Less is More Challenge Blog and decided to participate 🙂
Week 114 Colour Challenge is Lime & Black, you can find the link to the challenge by clicking ——–> here
Products used :-
- Black & White Glittered Gingham Cardstock for the card base .. I have had this in my stash for a looooong time
- American Crafts Textured Cardstock in Black and Lime Green.
- Memory Box Butterfly Die
- W Plus 9 Stamp Set “Quite Like You”
- Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
- We r Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
- Diamond Stickles
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
- Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink