Happy Saturday everyone!
It has been thee most gorgeous sunny day here today, so whilst my husband and son re-roofed the garden shed (not my shed) 😉 I pottered around making gift bags, tidying away crafty goodies etc…
I did make this card today and I just love the clean and simple look to it..
Supplies used :-
- White heavy weight cardstock for the base
- Clearly Besotted Stamp Sets
- Prima Athena Flowers
- Stampin Up Crumb Cake and Pool Party Ink
- Glossy accents to fix the flower in place
- Stampin Up Stamp-a-majig to make sure everything was stamped straight
Thanks for popping round and enjoy the rest of the weekend 🙂